Columbia Falls High School facility was built in 1959. It is located near the south-central part of town a few blocks north of the Flathead River and four blocks south of US Highway 2, the main east-west thoroughfare through town. The original CFHS campus was designed to accommodate 650 students in the main building and administration offices in the CFHS Annex. Additions and renovations took place in 1990, when an academic wing of seven classrooms was added. In 1995, the Industrial Tech area was expanded to accommodate additional classroom and shop space. The main high school building and the annex houses classrooms and activity space for over 850 students.
Our mission is to provide a quality education through shared responsibility in a safe supportive environment for all students to meet the challenges of a global society.